The municipal marinas of Helgeroa, Nevlunghavn, Stavern, Ula and Kjerringvik are owned by Larvik Havn. This also applies to the marinas in Skotta, Vadskjæret, Hølen vestre, Nedre Lågen and Øvre Lågen.
Some of the marinas are operated by local boat clubs, while others are operated by Larvik Havn. The marinas vary greatly in size and many have berths available for a deposit.
Marinas operated by Larvik Havn
- Skotta (Larvik). Only for wooden boats
- Floskjærmoloen (Stavern). For boats of 25 feet or more
- Ula (Tjølling)
- Kjerringvik ( Tjølling)
You can see the prices and apply for a berth here!
Marinas operated by local boat clubs
- Nevlunghavn - Phone: (+47) 93 83 93 48 (Chairman Eddie Andersen)
- Vadskjæret (Larvik)
- Nedre Lågen (Larvik)
- Øvre Lågen Larvik - Phone: (+47) 922 33 118 (Chairman Kjell Skoglund)
- Hølen Vestre Larvik - Phone: (+47) 900 16 166 (Chairman Petter Haakestad)
Inquiries for application forms, allocation of berths, prices, waiting lists, etc. for these marinas should be directed to the boat club in the relevant marina.